Registered Office address :
24 Holborn Viaduct
T: 0207 060 99 60
M: 0774 863 00 45
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
We keep this policy under regular review and we may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy was last updated on 19th December 2019.
The data we collect
We may collect, use and store different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data including first name, last name and social media usernames.
- Contact Data including telephone number, email address and billing address.
- Financial Data including bank account and payment card details.
- Technical Data including internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and versions, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you (such as details about your race or ethnicity or religious or philosophical beliefs) nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How your personal data is collected
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct Interactions. You may give us your Identity Data, Contact Data or Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, and email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you subscribe to our newsletter, complete the contact form on our website, give us feedback or contact us.
What we do with the information we gather
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
Purpose for which we use your personal data
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To perform the contract for our products/services with you
- To manage payments, fees and charges and collect and recover money owed to us
- To manage our relationship with you
- To administer and protect our business and this website
- To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experience
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosures of your personal data
We may share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out above.
- Service providers, professional advisers, HMRC and other authorities.
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal data we collect.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality